Thursday, October 28, 2010

Character Blog: Apologies and Distractions

Kai Inara July 14th 2135

Sorry about not posting lately. Its not that I haven't been wanting to keep the blog running its just I've been caught up playing WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2136 which my dad sent me a copy of as a belated birthday gift.

I've been playing non stop trying to get the achievements and unlockables for it. Aside from my Create A Superstar version of myself and my friends. I'm playing around with some classics I got as part of the Online pass that the game has. Xbox 720 players got 2000's era Randy Orton and John Cena as well as :sigh: the Miz. I think Kira said the Playstation 6 version of it has !990's Era Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit.

I've been playing the heck out of it and I'll say its the bast game in the series to date at least since Activision bought out THQ back before I was born. (Dad followed the series religiously as a teenager.) sadly thats the draw back when there's only 2-3 3rd party game companies thankfully Ubisoft is still around even though its part of EA the heads of the company from the pre-merger period managed to get them to agree to allow Ubisoft to develop games outside of the normal EA games production schedule.

As for SVR 2136 its a great game it still has the occasional quirk of the Xbox 360 generation games but thats a minor quibble. they're still very fun and playable.

I'll try and get back on schedule of posting more regularly as soon as I can.

Kai Out

No comments:

Post a Comment