Thursday, October 21, 2010

Character Blog: Beginnings

Kai Inara Entry 1 July 11th 2135

My rag tag group here just boarded the ship to Glendale Academy. its a nice scenic looking cruise liner and it has some pretty lush accommodation considering its owned by the the school. we were sent to poke around and see if any students had the potential of joining our little group. i can't go into details but suffice to say things are likely to get hairy in the next few months.

Its me, My sister Usagi, my best friend and partner Kira, and his sister Rei, as we board the ship we see the flocks of students piling aboard and carting their things to their room before the ship sets sail and everyone goes into party mode. i can see each deck is supervised by prefects from each of the 24 dorms squads of 4-6 from each one cover the decks running security watch for any dopants who may be roving in the waters around the ship.

I'll sign off for now i've gotta scope out my room and then head out to the deck to "Help with the party set up." Kai out.

No comments:

Post a Comment