Monday, November 1, 2010

Character Blog: His Second Home

Rei Isagarra July 17th 2135

We've been on the ship a few days now and while i saw Kira's little post in reference to Mea back home I can say that far as my boyfriend Jiro he can kiss my ass right now because knowing him he's hanging out at the Dark Horse club with my dad getting sloshed and he probably doesn't have a clue I'm gone. i think i heard back from Ami he was actually living in a condo Joe Kiriga the bar keep built on as a way to keep the streets clean from his patrons going out drunk.

Shortly before I left the two of us got into a fight and I told him out right if he wanted to be in a drunken stupor all day he could move in to the condo I wasn't gonna deal with his crap any more. In the mean time I'm gonna play the field and see what kinda guys I can snag.

See Ya :3

No comments:

Post a Comment