Sunday, October 24, 2010

Character Blog: Way of the Samurai

Kai Inara July 13th 2135 9:00am

I'm updating via my cellphone this morning, i couldn't bring myself to break out my laptop and besides i figured i'd take a look at the decks while its early enough that things are a bit more mellow.

As i treaded the decks i saw a few Shinkenger dorm students meditating, from their looks they were second year students not prefects but students who merely caught the freshman boat in for sake of convenience as opposed to waiting for the boat for the second years. I saw an open spot and began to sit down but my partner Ryusei decided to interrupt and demand I ask. I relented after a short internal argument and i asked for the spot, surprisingly they were very hospitbable about it and let me sit there.

Once I'd gotten myself relaxed and began to drift off I heard the voices of the other students murmuring and it seemed like it was concerning me. it seemed at first like it was hostile but then one of them walked over to me.

the young man who stood about as tall as me had black hair and teal eyes. was fairly skinny but still looked fairly capable of handling a sword. he said "You seem to be fairly well trained in martial arts and equally well disciplined in meditation the characteristics that we at Shinkenger dorm look for. Would you be interested in enrolling?" I sat there still partially in my trance contemplating the invitation and after a few moments i looked up at him and nodded in approval saying "I'll definitely consider it if I clear the entrance exams. " after that I made my way back to the my room and relax a little bit

See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment