Friday, November 12, 2010

Character Blog: A New Challenger Approaches

Tenryu Saisen July 17th 2136

Me and My brother Tobikau have been hanging out aboard the ship since we boarded it a few days ago. Before we get to far into this I'd probably have to explain a few things. I'm fairly new to this kinda thing seeing as i was raised in a small rural village in the Osaka prefecture of Japan and our family is pretty far backwards as far as technology goes.


Our family has a long standing history of being heroes it starts generations ago with one of my distant ancestors whom is my name sake. he was a great hero during the warring states period and was responsible for founding and protecting the village where our family resides to this day.

it seemed like it took for ever to convince our dad to allow us to attend Glendale Academy he believes "Heroes aren't taught, They make themselves." and from that you can imagine he's fairly stubborn about modern culture taking a back seat to tradition.

While I have all the respect in the world for my dad he's way too pig headed about these things. it took a lot of work on my uncle's (Tobikau's dad) part to convince him to allow us to go. But I think I'll enjoy it. I'm sure digging the sites thus far. Nothing but gorgeous babes as far as the eye can see =) everybody is treating it like a summer's end cruise and both Tobikau and I couldn't be happier.

But that's it for now I'll post more later

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment