Saturday, November 13, 2010

Character Blog: Robo-Hell

Ashely Hays July 18th 2136

Day after day i wake up to the same pain . Nor only physical pain nor emotional pain but also an annoying pain. A few months back I was taken to somewhere I have no clue where I assume it was to some strange facility by these strange things i vaguely remember them referring to themselves as technoparas.

When i got back to Earth i heard the voice of one of the bastards in my head. It refers to itself as a Gold King, apparently its one of the last generation of its kind and is higher on the food chain than any of the techno paras race. Their intention is to take over earth and turn us into resource slaves.

According to what he's told me their a highly advanced techno organic organism that hold dominion over several large star systems. Their plans to expand come into play because they have stripped out the resources on their home world and are trying to develop an imperial dominion over the surrounding galaxies to gain access to resources.

Shortly after I returned to Earth from their facility I was taken into a military facility and the officers who brought me up to speed about what happened as I'd woke up virtually amnesiac and far from feeling the most sane as I struggled to suppress the Techno-Paras from taking me over.

The military officers put me through intense training to hone my body in the hopes of giving me a fighting chance against the parasite's control By the time I'd finished I was able to make use of the suit that the Techno paras generated but at the same time it also made me a more viable host for the Techno paras as it would take that much more to bring me harm.

The officers who belonged to a division of the joint Earth-Valinian military command known as the Valion Force directed me to attend Glendale academy as a way of learning to overcome the Gold King's control One of the officers that advised me mentioned something similar happening during the late 1980's where a young man named Kotaro Minami was taken captive by a group known as the Golgom Empire.

When the Gold King inside me heard the reference he let out a sigh of disgust and then told me that his ancestors fought against the man they named.

I hate to be abrupt but I have to go the bastard is starting to run his mouth and i need to turn on some tunes to drown him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment